UPSC released Engineering Service Examination 2019 notification, Last date of Online application is October 22, 2018
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released official notification of Engineering Service Examination 2018. Interested and eligible candidate can apply through official website of UPSC.
Before applying for UPSC ESE 2018, candidate are advised to read all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
|Online Application Start From||26-Sep-18|
|Last Date of Online Application||22-Oct-2018(0600hrs)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment|
|Date of Prelims Exam||06-Jan-18|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
(a)A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1998.
- The upper age-limit of 30 years will be relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government servants of the following categories, if they are employed in a Department/ Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the Service(s)/Post(s) mentioned in column 2, for which they are otherwise eligible.
- A candidate who holds substantively a permanent post in the particular Department/Office concerned. This relaxation will not be admissible to a probationer appointed against a permanent post in the Department/Office during the period of his probation. However, this relaxation will be admissible to a probationer so appointed provided he/she already retains a lien on a permanent post in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1
- A candidate who has been continuously in a temporary service on a regular basis in the particular Department/Office for at least 3 years on the 1st January, 2019.