SSC has declared final result of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam, 2017
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has declared final result of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam, 2017. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their result at official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
A total of 1280 candidates had qualified in Civil Engineering and 319 candidates had qualified in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Document Verification as according to SSC official result notice.
Consequent upon Document Verification, 341 candidates have finally qualified for appointment. Allocation of Posts and Departments to the qualified candidates has been made on the basis of ‘merit-cum-order of preference of Departments’ exercised by the candidates at the time of Document Verification. Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of the 341 candidates (256 Civil Engineering, 40 Electrical Engineering and 45 Mechanical Engineering) qualified for appointment to the posts in different Departments are given below:-
Click here to check official cut off
- *01 OBC+HH candidate has qualified for vacancy reserved for HH Category at UR+HH standard.
- **Includes 04 SC, 04 ST and 46 OBC candidates qualifying as per UR standard.
- ^03 OH: 01 SC and 02 UR category candidates.
- ^^05 HH: 04 OBC and 01 UR category candidates
- For detailed cut off or marks obtained by last candidate in every dept. please download official notification