Question asked in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I exam.
- Panchayat Raj comes under which article?
- Vedda tribes belongs to?
- Minimum distance between Sun & Earth is called?
- North West Border of Akbar?
- 1 Qs based on Resistance?
- Layer under the skin of Polar Bear.
- What will happen if birth rate increases?
- Oxides of metal are acidic of basic?
- Real name of Swami Vivekananda.
- Who got Khel Ratna Award?
- 1km/hr is equal to?
- Saubhagya scheme is related to?
- Municipality comes under which article/part.
- PRABAL DOSTYK military exercise conducted between which country?
- Motor vehicle act took place in which year?
- What is other name of Indira point?
- Which of the following is natural fiber?
- 1 Qs related to metal property.
- Vocab based on – Felicity, Chauffeur
- Error Spotting –
A) It is I / who is responsible/ for the delay / No error
B) He has been / enhanced and position / as a result of his diligence and integrity / No Error.
- One Word Substitution – “Belief in many Gods“
- Idiom Phrase Meaning – “At large“
Fill in the blanks –
When he settled himself on the fork of the tree the writer _____.
- Direct Indirect Speech –
⇒ She said to me, ” I took breakfast in the morning.
- Calculate the value of sec θ?
if sec θ + tan θ = 2 + √3
- Find the value of x:
If 9√x = √12 + √141
- A seller sells an item for Rs 6000 after giving 20% discount. Then, also he is able to make profit of 60%. Find the cost price of item.
- The value of m+n was given in the Qs. You have to find the value of m3 + n3 – 6mn.
- 1 : 8 :: ? : 64
- Donkey : Brays :: Monkey : ?
- Find the odd word from the given alternatives:
- Find the odd number from the given alternatives: