Question asked in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I exam.
- Which country shares the longest border with China?
- What is the property of Bakelite?
- What Force is Friction?
- Where is Dachigam National Park?
- When is World Aids Day celebrated?
- Which of the Article is related to Constitutional Amendments?
- What is the full form of SMTP?
- How much budget is allocated to National Pharma Mission?
- What is the meaning of Fiscal Deficit?
- What is Circular Motion?
- Who among the following did not win a Dronacharya Award?
- Which part of the Constitution talks about Union Territory?
- Who killed Bahadur Shah?
- Who is the Father of Taxonomy?
- One question from Oncology?
- One question from i3 Processor.
- One question from Constitutional Amendment.
- One question from Sex Determination.
- One question from Dance forms.
- Which of the following is the Alkali metal?
- In Bhutan flag orange color depicts.
- CNG used in Auto Rickshaw consist of which gas?
- Qs related to Lizards, Human hand similarity.
- Qs related to Motor Car Race.
- What does the circle of Sarnath Pillar depicts?
- Qs related to White Water.
- Idioms & Phrases –
Pull over one’s heart
Raining Cats & Dogs
Piece of Cake
- Spellings Correction – Committee, Stridency
- Synonyms/Antonyms –
- One Word Substitution – Monitoring
- No Reading Comprehension was asked.
- Reading Comprehension based on “Thoughts of human mind & its effect”.
- Find the similar word of “Accolades“
- Synonym 0f “Assassination“.
- Idioms & Phase – “Cock & Bull Story“, “At someone expense“
- 19, 9, 28, 37, 65, ?
- A picture on a page was reduced on a Xerox copier to 75% of its original size and the copy was further reduced by 20%. What percentage of the size of the original picture was the final copy?
- Data Interpretation – Pie Chart Qs.
- Area of the circle was given. You have to find the circumference of the circle.
- A equivalent triangle having the side 8 cm. You have to find the area of the triangle.
- Side of the square was given. You have to find the total surface area.
- A simple interest amounts to Rs 340 at 6% interest in 8 months of time duration. You have to find the principle.
- In a triangle, the biggest angle (i.e A) was 80 degree. The smallest angle (i.e C) was 40 degree less than the biggest angle. You have to find the third angle (i.e B).
- A line was divided into 3 segments & ratio between the segment were given. You have to find the value of asked segment.
- The marked price & cost price was given. You have to find the % Discount.
- A triangle PQR with right angle at Q was given. Also, the value of cosec Q = 17/15 was given. You have to find the angle R.