Question asked in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I exam on 11 march 2018.
- In which year the first Iron & Steel Industry was established in India?
ans. ⇒ 1970
- In which five-year plan, Khadi & Village Industries Commission was established?
ans. ⇒ 2nd five-year plan
- Which part of constitution inspires us to establish the socialist system?
ans. ⇒ Policy Directive Principles
- Where is the headquarter of International Civil Aviation Organization located?
ans. ⇒ Montréal, Canada.
- In which year, Amnesty International was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace?
ans. ⇒ 1977
- What is the synonym of ‘consolidate’?
ans. ⇒ Strenghten
- What is the antonym of ‘Loiter’?
ans. ⇒ Forge
- What is the synonym of ‘Impiety’?
ans. ⇒ Transgression
- What is the active voice of – ‘Glass was broken.’
ans. ⇒ Somebody had broken the glass.
- What is the antonym of ‘Nefarious’?
ans. ⇒ Righteous
- What is the meaning of idiom – ‘feel the pinch’?
ans. ⇒ Experience financial hardship
- Which is the meaning of – ‘head start’?
ans. ⇒ Advantage over someone
- Change the narration Socrates Said, “Virtue is its own reward”.
ans. ⇒ Socrates said that virtue is its own reward.
- Fill in the blanks – There is no sense _________ carrying on that way.
ans. ⇒ of
- Fill in the blanks – The infant _________ quietly sucking its thumb.
ans. ⇒ Laid
- Correct the sentence – You should avail of every opportunity to practice your skill.
ans. ⇒ Avail yourself of
- Correct the sentence – A few word of gratitude are enough to express your feelings sincerely.
ans. ⇒ A few words of
- Correct the sentence – Sunrise is a great phenomena.
ans. ⇒ Phenomenon
- Cos 1o X Cos 2o X …………….. X Cos 179 o = ?
ans. ⇒ Zero
- A sphere of 8 cm diameter was melt to make small spheres of radius 1 cm. How many spheres will be made?
ans. ⇒ 64
- A invested Rs. 25000 in a business for a year. B came after 4 months and he invested Rs. 20000 in the same business. What will be the ratio of their profits at the end of a year?
ans. ⇒ 15:8
- The ratio of ages of A & B is 3:5 and the sum of their ages is 80. After 10 years, what will be the ratio of their age?
ans. ⇒ 2:3
- Cost price of 10 objects is equal to the selling price of 9 objects. What will be the % profit?
ans. ⇒ 11 1/9%
- The ratio of cost price and selling price of an object is 8:9. What will be the % profit?
ans. ⇒ 12.5%
- The radius of a wheel is 1.75 m. In how many rotations it will cover the distance of 11 Km?
ans. ⇒ 1000
Hello Aspirant, If you appeared in the examination, please comment questions you remember.